Sunday, 25 May 2014

INSTAGRAM

Moments

ASOS Massive T-Shirt TOPSHOP Arcade Chunky Cut Out Boots HM Trench Coat Duster Coat
 The craziness that goes on in-between takes
ASOS Massive T-Shirt TOPSHOP Arcade Chunky Cut Out Boots HM Trench Coat Duster Coat
 Gettin' JIGGY wit'it ...
ASOS Massive T-Shirt TOPSHOP Arcade Chunky Cut Out Boots HM Trench Coat Duster CoatASOS Massive T-Shirt TOPSHOP Arcade Chunky Cut Out Boots HM Trench Coat Duster Coat
Braids 1B and 27
I promise you I love my braids; air actually reaches my scalp (unlike weave) :)

This outfit I originally wore with my trainers but I decided to upgrade myself, haa and get some height

This week's post made me realise the difference between using my actual professional camera and my iPhone camera. Out of laziness I use my iPhone but I decided to make an actual effort and set up my proper camera and the shots look a whole lot better.

What do you think?

Hope you all enjoy the Bank Holiday! :)
La Mode D'Emm

Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Really nice jacket !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete